The Ultimate Coffee Tumbler

I'm enthusiastic about keeping some Joe hot in my espresso tumbler. I won't take off from the house without mine. Whether going over oceans, exploring, or driving crosscountry, I want my espresso tumbler.

Our pantries are brimming with old hardened steel espresso cups. We have them buried for companions and family members who want some espresso. Last year while shopping at a neighborhood store, a companion showed me a bunch of Contigo pure espresso tumblers. I quickly got them.

At the point when I utilized the tumbler the next morning I was stunned on the grounds that when I spilled it didn't spill. I put away it topsy turvy in my knapsack it actually didn't spill! This is the best creation for in a hurry espresso consumers!

What makes the Contigo espresso tumbler such a ton better than anything more available?

Protected auto seal cover is 100% airtight and 100% spill-evidence
Drinking made simple; Press to taste; Delivery to seal; autoseal consequently seals between tastes to guarantee no spills
Vacuum-protected innovation keeps refreshments hot for 4 hours, and cold for 12 hours
Molded body makes this mug simple to hold and good looking
Will hold up to 16-ounce of your #1 drink and fits most standard vehicle cup holders
Other than all that cool stuff that I recently recorded, the main concern for me is that it will keep my espresso hot and spill free however long I want it. I bought four of them for the uncommon times that either my better half or myself lose one. All things considered, perhaps not all that interesting. I appear to free something like 1 espresso tumbler a year. This was killing me when I used to pay $30 each!

In this way, as may be obvious, I'm a nut about drinking hot espresso. My #1 way is in an espresso tumbler!

I'm likewise a home espresso roaster. I began cooking espresso quite a while back and have not bought broiled espresso from that point forward. Go ahead and come by my home cooking espresso site and leave a remark or two.best travel coffee mug

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Find a Caregiver for Elderly Loved Ones

Men's Clothing Brands Rewriting the Rule Book

Photographer Geneva - A Photographer's Paradise