An Ex-Barista’s Guide To Buying The Best Espresso Machine

 Espresso Machines have given us the liberty to have a great espresso or a cappuccino right at the comfort of our home and simply at the touch of a button.

You can call me whatever you want,Guest Posting either a coffee-lover, coffee-maniac or a simple fan of great espresso coffee. The taste of an espresso coffee is one thing in the world that I would die for and I used to queue up in the coffee shop at the corner to give a treat to my taste buds often.

But with the high prices of coffee, I decided to buy an espresso machine of my own, so that I could treat myself with the best espresso whenever I want and also surprise my guests with a great espresso coffee when they visit me. And when I started to search for the best espresso machine, which I thought was a simple task of going online, picking a brand and ordering, but it was not an easy task really.

So here I’ve come up with a complete guide on what are the factors to look out for while buying the best espresso machine for all espresso fans like me:

What is an Espresso Machine?

If you think that the beans used for a normal cup of coffee and an espresso is different, you are totally wrong. The fact is that for both the same beans are used, but the only difference is the way in which coffee is brewed. This is where the magic of the espresso machine comes into play, where it just heats up the water to a certain degree of temperature of around 90-96 degrees and then allows the water to pass through a coffee puck at a certain degree of pressure to create that perfect shot of espresso.

Why you Need the Best Espresso Machine?

Home espresso machines are available in all kinds of sizes, price, style and different features etc. So before you go for an espresso machine, you should determine for what purpose you are going to buy the machine. If you are planning to use it daily, then you can go in for a quality machine and if you intend to use the machine only during the weekends or only at an occasional get-together at home, then you can naturally go in for a less expensive one.Auto cold drawing machine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Find a Caregiver for Elderly Loved Ones

Men's Clothing Brands Rewriting the Rule Book

Photographer Geneva - A Photographer's Paradise